суббота, 8 ноября 2014 г.


____________________________________________________


I am the King,and there is nothing better for King than to die in the war against other Kings 

"Rex sum Ego, et non esset melius nisi enim Rex quam mori in bellum adversus alium Reges" 

Rex Regum Parsifal

____________________________________________________

       ABSOLUTE MONARCH      

        OF UNITED KINGDOM 

         SCOTLAND,FRANCE

                 AND AUSTRALIA

          IN THE IRON MASK 

    NOTICE OF IMMIGRATION 

      DECISION:REFUSAL OF 

         ENTRY CLEARANCE 

           IN GREAT BRITAIN

     FOR VADIM KURDYUKOV

  IMPRINT "WORLD TABOO"
  In the context of my situation 
    I perceive this fact as a fact 
               of  Conspiracy 
           of Jewish Fascists 
        personally against me
     " CASE №666 "
International 
Criminal 
Court

                              RU.WIKIPEDIA.OR
                             EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG




"King of Kings" 
without the word "Israel" 
wears the Crown of "Israel King of Kings"
it means that the Power of the Jewish Fascists
end comes







PARTICULAR ATTENTION!

I will seek honesty of Great Britain and the reaction of the Russian Government on this boundless impudence
Will suffice to conduct propaganda of Christian forgiveness, it is time to defend Russian citizens
You farewell in the shower, but in fact Russian Government has no right to authorize taking consular fees and not to give visas
This Russian Government shall authorize the for the UK to lead a dishonest business and with impunity drink Russian blood
If they do not give a visa, they must return the money for the visa fee
Then there will be no one to have complaints
What they turned me down like I'm a repeat offender or a terrorist, and put a stamp in the new international passport?


I paid the visa fee for this stamp?
And they do not have the right to put a stamp in the passport, that was a rejection
I did not give permission for it
It's not their passport
I to submit a request only for visa
All pages of the passport in case of refusal must be empty and the visa fee shall be returned
Maybe they will decide in my passport has put a stamp with a picture "Skull and Bones" or "The swastika"?
I have the full legal right to erase this stamp from my foreign passport
Simply because I did not give the request for this stamp
And I with time will erase this stamp and lay it on the Internet

Everyone can judge me for forging documents


But this stamp is a real proof of my rightness
Therefore this stamp I will not to erase until I do not prove that it is they crooks
Great Britain, you have no legal right to put a stamps of failure in a foreign passports without permission
Even Russia has no right to put stamp of denial in my the passport without my permission
No country has a right to do it without permission
I paid for this passport in Russia and no one has the right to paint everything in it that comes to mind
Therefore, except visa fee Great Britain will be should return to me my pure passport
And of course pay for moral damages
Because that stamp of failure is actually a false accusation and an attempt to discredit
But this is only the beginning of the list of violations
You only have the right in separate from the passport written form to express to me no prosecution but the reasons for refusal
In written form to me have been charged with presence of other sources of income
Man has the right to have a source of income
Temporary Assistance of parents is a source of income?
Person has the full right to hide from Great Britain any legitimate sources of income
Therefore I see a significant legal breach in requirements of Great Britain to provide comprehensive information about а sources of income
If my case aroused the suspicions they had to call me and ask about the origin of the source of income
They knew my requisites and mobile phone number
They knew my bank details and I can send 

a written 

authorization for access to information

I paid the visa fee for their work, for their active attentive 

attitude to my person

They did not do this job

The result of the absence of this work is the aggressive lazy refusal

Absence of work is the fact

The stamp been put exactly every other 

day after the delivery of documents from 

hand to hand

This means that all the documents were 

not checked

Great speed of the stamp only increases the amount for 

moral damage

It is clear that I will not apply to the Court of Russia

But I want to officially apply to the 

Russian Government 

for to take measures of special control 

over the activities of the British Embassy

along the line of 

obtaining visas and 

visa 

fees without visas

Necessary completely ban visa fees 

without visas and stamps of refusal 

without permission

Visa fees without visas necessary 

absolutely forbid

I will write an official letter for the Russian 

Government and President of Russia


Next I will seek Judicial International 

Organization that would consider my case

________________________________________
_________________________________________
I sent my letter is to all their e-mail addresses
https://www.gov.uk/government/world/organisations/british-embassy-moscow.ru



              The British Embassy in Moscow
                                    121099, Москва, Смоленская набережная, 10


      The requirement to cancel completely unjustified refusal of a visa to the UK for VADIM NIKOLAYEVICH KURDYUKOV

 1.The error that exists in the date of birth in the application form is not my fault, it is erroneous result of processing site, which the month number turned into a day of the month.

2.I put in the application form response :"7" on general question: "How long you want to stay in the UK?" because the word "day" in Russian and English very often does not mean the word "twenty-four hours".Word the day can also mean only calendar numeric segment or "a number of day in a month" which in certain cases only marks the transition and does not mean the word "twenty-four hours".Under the word "day" I meant only calendar numeric segment "a number of day in a month",but not the term "twenty-four hours".
In number "7" I have included calendar number of the day of departure to the UK and departure from the UK In accordance with air tickets,that the representatives of the British Embassy were required and so far have to see and understand what I had in mind.
And not only because that is in the question posed in the application form were not warned that under the word "day" British Embassy always understands only mathematical value "twenty-four hours'.
But also because that I was paying the visa fee is not for the stamp of refusal in the new foreign passport which was raised without my permission, but only for the visa and attentive attitude to a large number of documents that I have provided.Stamp of refusal was put exactly through one calendar day after submission of documents.The speed with which has been put stamp says only that my documents have not been thoroughly inspected.
So I give a precise answer to the question: "How long am I going to stay in the UK?"
My exact mathematical answer in the unit of measurement "twenty-four hours": 6 of twenty-four hours.
3.I left my phone number and e-mail, so you can also ask me about the origin of "other source of income," which gave insignificant excess of my pension in the parish on the currency electronic card of Sberbank.And I gave information about my bank details.Therefore it was necessary not to hurry to put a stamp of failure, but send me an email or call me with a question about the origin of this source of income.It was the monetary assistance of my parents.This assistance came to my pension electronic card "Maestro Social" with the electronic card of my mother.After I translated these funds on my currency card "Visa Classic" of Sberbank in "EUR".All this could easily find out from me if do not rush to put a stamp of failure and even very easy to guess about it taking into account of the huge number of documents that I have provided.I paid the visa fee for careful attention to my personality, for diligent work, but not for a stamp of failure in this new clean passport.Foreign passport is only my private property and for the British Embassy I did not give written permission to put a stamp of refusal.If I paid the consular fee The British Embassy has the right to deny me in the visa, only if I have a criminal past.And only in this case the British Embassy has a documented basis to accuse me in the existence of illegal sources of income.I consider the note of the experts of the British Embassy about exceeding of monthly source of income in my address in combination with the refusal of entry clearance as inappropriate attempt to discredit me without any reason.
4.Further in the refusal was an indication of lack of documents proving that I spend the amount that I have indicated in the application form on family members.Unfortunately in the application form were no other more precise answers to this question.I do not have expenses on the maintenance of the members of my family, because that I'm not married, never been married and have no children, and the only members of my family are my parents, who there is pensioners.Therefore in the application form I pointed out exemplary the amount of money that I spend, but it has not strictly necessary and strictly periodic cycle.Parents and I just sometimes spend on each other as do all the normal people in the course of life's circumstances and even without the need.Therefore put a stamp of refusal only because that person answers as required limited in responses Application Form and to demand confirmation in documentary form is a logical inaccuracy in the interaction with people.Especially because in the application form on this issue does not warn that will require documented evidence to demonstrate.Why would I give a mobile phone number and email?Only in order to I was warned that there will be refusal but not stamp of failure if I do not give these documents or do not give a more exact answer as I did now.
5. And I do not need to blame in the fact that I do not control the world's the currency markets.At the moment of completing the questionnaire, I could not know what will be the course of the English dollar and EUR after six calendar days.All calculations of my resources at the moment of filling in the questionnaire I made correctly and absolutely accurately.These resources will allow me very easily and feel confident in Britain during six twenty-four hours.
The British Embassy must to reconsider attitude to me and give me a visa.I am willing to honestly and openly to provide any further information about me which is required.I have booked air tickets and hotel and attach a documents of booking to this letter.In the visa application center I gave absolutely precise and exhaustive information about me and proved in this my letter, that there are no grounds for refusal.

I hope that the The British Embassy will take a fair decision on the visa this month and let me know by email
I wait an answer to my letter from the British Embassy on my email address:

Note that with this letter I attached the basic documents with passport information!




___________________________________________________________________________
Reply: 

MoscowVisaEnquiries@fco.gov.uk

Dear Mr Kurdyukov,

Thank you for your written correspondence, I am replying on behalf of the Visa Section in Moscow.

I can confirm that in light of your correspondence that the decision to refuse your entry clearance has been reviewed by myself as Entry Clearance Manager, I am satisfied that, on the basis of the evidence submitted with the application, the assessing officer's decision to refuse was in this instance justifiable and in accordance with the UK Immigration Law. As such the decision to refuse this application has been upheld.

As stated in your appeal notice, your right of appeal is limited to the grounds referred to in section 84(1)(c) of the Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Act 2002 (www.legislation.gov.uk).

Should you wish to do so, you may submit a further visa application at any point upon payment of the appropriate fee. Should you decide to pursue this option, you will need to address all points of concern raised in the refusal notice and provide relevant supporting evidence to confirm that you meet the relevant Immigration Rules.

With regards to the refusal stamp in your passport, I should make you aware that passports do not belong to an individual they remain the property of the governing state/issuing body. When an applicant lodges a visa application they do so in the knowledge that the outcome is not a foregone conclusion, each case is assessed on its individual merit and regard is given to all documents submitted. As you applied at a time when demand was low your case was considered in less time than the advertised possessing times. This does not mean that due care and attention was not given to your application and the documents submitted.


Kind Regards,

Laura

Moscow Visa Enquiries.

-----Original Message-----
From: Media Moscow
Sent: 12 November 2014 09:59
To: Moscow Visa Enquiries
Subject: FW: The requirement to cancel completely unjustified refusal of a visa to the UK for VADIM NIKOLAYEVICH KURDYUKOV
_____________________________________________________________________________
My Reply: 

In your ,MoscowVisaEnquiries@fco.gov.uk,Kind Regards,

Laura ,in response letter I do not see any facts in response to the facts that I cited.You are only pointed out to me that my foreign passport is owned the State of Russia, who gave out me this foreign passport.Consequently my foreign passport is not the property of the State of Great Britain.I did not give permission for a State of the United Kingdom to put a stamp of  refusal in my new clean foreign passport.My questionnaire, my bank documents and all other documents are fully meets all the requirements, which showed me the State of UK for obtaining a visa.If you think that I did not pay money for your attention, then you are mistaken, because that without careful attention to people and their documents impossible thoroughly make your and not just your job.The British Embassy and Visa Application Centre of the British Embassy have taken my data and my phone number and e-mail in order not rush do any refusal,but timely to demand that I need for this purpose.For example to make any bureaucratic amendment, if the person does not know and was not forewarned, or even if you do not have read, because that person may have poor eyesight.Especially if the person has a disability.Quick failures that does not mean that the person is mistaken or not telling the truth, or does not meet the immigration rules,it means that not all documents have been considered,in my case this is exactly.Cancel the refusal of a visa for the disabled since childhood, who does not live in Moscow, then I would say that you have done your job well.I paid the money, and I do not live in Moscow.I collected the money for the journey of six days (twenty-four hours).Money that I paid for the hotel I can not return.The British Embassy should cancel the refusal of a visa for a person who explained everything that was not clear and has caused suspicions.I am willing to provide in written form any additional explanations which are required in order to cancel the refusal.Call me at the British Embassy in Moscow for an interview and I will put my signature under any additional adjustments in order to get a visa!Note that I spend money on a second unscheduled trip to Moscow, but did not want to spend the money a second time on the consular fee.Because that would be better,if I will spend this money in London on trips to the historical sites.I demand the British Embassy did not try to pre spoil my mood in my future travels via small bureaucratic formalities that can be easily corrected.I do not want to have bad relations with the British Embassy, I only want go on a little journey.I spent a whole month only on transfer absolutely all the documents that I have.I was not paying anything to anyone, I did everything myself.I'm tired of these documents.British Embassy, let's help to put me point in settling these formalities, only because I was honest,when diligently filled out a questionnaire and provided all the documents that say that I have everything that is necessary for a trip to six twenty-four hours.I want that the British Embassy has already decided about me yet before calling for interview.I can provide all the supporting documents by e-mail that are required,but absolutely all the documents that I have I has already given.I want to come the second time in Moscow at the British Embassy only for a visa.I want to come and know exactly what I will get a visa.Therefore via email I do not need advice, I need a direct link with the British Embassy.I am waiting an email response from the Head of the British Embassy in response to my request for abolition of visa refusal.I will not leave this matter, because that I've spent a huge amount of time and effort, but money wasted I will not spend more.Give me a direct link with the leadership of the British Embassies, if you do not want or can not give me a visa!I am waiting your response,British Embassy
_______________________________________________________________________________
Automatic reply: The requirement to cancel completely unjustified refusal of a visa to the UK for VADIM NIKOLAYEVICH KURDYUKOV 
PLEASE NOTE THIS MAILBOX IS NO LONGER OPERATIONAL FOR ENQUIRIES FROM VISA APPLICANTS AND AGENTS.  YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

All enquiries should now be made via the following link. 

https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/

This is the only mailbox that is now being monitored.  Please resubmit your enquiry using this link. Links to this contact point are also provided on our commercial partners website http://www.ge2ru.tpcontact.co.uk/

Please note that UK Home Office staff aim to process 90% of non-settlement applications within three weeks, 98% within 6 weeks and 100% within 12 weeks of the application date; and 95% of settlement applications within 12 weeks and 100% within 24 weeks of the application date. Please note that we define one week as five working days.  For more information you may refer to our commercial partner’s website: http://www.ge2ru.tpcontact.co.uk/.   Feedback regarding the service you have received from our commercial partner can also be made via this website.

Please be advised that we are unable to expedite any applications unless there are exceptional and/or compelling reasons to do so, e.g. a serious medical reason for travel.  Pre-paid flight tickets or hotel bookings are not considered to be a compelling reason to prioritise an application.  If you are making an enquiry that relates to compassionate or compelling circumstances please include as much information as possible.
Visa applicants who have completed the appropriate contact section on their application will usually receive an automated message informing them that a decision has been reached on their application and the procedure for collecting the decision and their passport from the appropriate Visa Application Centre.
Please note applicants in Moscow can check if their passport has been returned to the Visa Application Centre in Moscow by visiting the Teleperformance website. Please follow these steps:
Go to www.tpcontact.co.uk
1.    Log in using your GWF number
Choose Passport returned on dd/mm/yyyy link from the left hand menu
Find your GWF number from the list published (press CTRL+F and insert your GWF number in the searching field to help with your entry). Customers can also check if their passport is ready for collection by emailing the VAC directly atukvisafeedback@tpcontact.co.uk. Please provide name passport number and GWF reference number you have in your email.


Other Frequently Asked Questions are answered below
If your question is answered below, we will not normally reply to your message at this time.
1. What are the contacts details for the new Visa Application Centres?
Information can be found on the following link: www.ge2ru.tpcontact.co.uk/visa-centres

2. Where can I find information about Added Value Services, such as the Priority Visa Service?

This information is available on the following links: www.ge2ru.tpcontact.co.uk/services-general
and www.gov.uk/government/world-location-news/changes-to-the-visa-service-in-russia.

Please note that you must also register on the Teleperformance website (www.ge2ru.tpcontact.co.uk/user/register) after creating your application on www.visa4uk.gov.uk.
  
3. Do I need a TB certificate?  What documents should I submit with my application?

Information on TB certificates and other supporting documents is available via the following link:
www.gov.uk/tb-test-visa/overview.  Please note children under 11 do need to have a TB test.

4. How do I withdraw my application?

If you wish to withdraw your application please submit a written request in person at the Visa Application Centre between.  9.00 to 11.00. If you withdraw your application it will not be processed and you will not receive a refund. Please note that we aim to returned your passport to the Visa Application Centre within three working days

5. Where can I find information about visa services in Russia?

You can find this information on the following page of the Moscow Embassy website: www.gov.uk/government/world-location-news/changes-to-the-visa-service-in-russia--2

6. Can I travel to the UK with a valid UK visa in a previous, expired passport?

Generally yes.  Please note, you will need to travel with both your current valid passport and the passport that contains the UK visa.

7. Can I request that my passport be temporarily returned?

In Russia, we offer the facility to submit a visa application without a passport.  We will only consider a request for a temporary return of a passport due to unforeseen compassionate circumstances.

8. Where can I find out more information about the visa requirement for overseas territories?
The UK


Kind Regards,

Moscow Visa Enquiries

***********************************************************************************
Visit http://www.gov.uk/fco  for British foreign policy news and travel advice and http://blogs.fco.gov.uk to read our blogs.

This email (with any attachments) is intended for the attention of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender straight away before deleting the message without copying, distributing or disclosing its contents to any other person or organisation. Unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted.
Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the FCO's policy.
The FCO keeps and uses information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. Personal information may be released to other UK government departments and public authorities.
All messages sent and received by members of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and its missions overseas may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded in accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.
***********************************************************************************
___________________________________________________________________________



  

 7 файлов2,1 МБСкачать одним архивом                                                              

            The British Embassy in Moscow
                                                                  121099, Москва, Смоленская набережная, 10



                                                   Letter from the applicant Курдюкова Вадима Николаевича for a visa in UK

               The British Embassy,Tell me personal official email address of British Ambassador to Russia Tim Barrow CMG LVO MBE
                                                                   on my email address: shamantrance@yandex.ru


                       The requirement to cancel completely unjustified refusal of a visa to the UK for VADIM NIKOLAYEVICH KURDYUKOV

1.The error that exists in the date of birth in the application form is not my fault, it is erroneous result of processing site, which the month number turned into a day of the month.

2.I put in the application form response :"7" on general question: "How long you want to stay in the UK?" because the word "day" in Russian and English very often does not mean the word "twenty-four hours".
Word the day can also mean only calendar numeric segment or "a number of day in a month" which in certain cases only marks the transition and does not mean the word "twenty-four hours".Under the word "day" I meant only calendar numeric segment "a number of day in a month",but not the term "twenty-four hours".
In number "7" I have included calendar number of the day of departure to the UK and departure from the UK In accordance with air tickets,that the representatives of the British Embassy were required and so far have to see and understand what I had in mind.

And not only because that is in the question posed in the application form were not warned that under the word "day" British Embassy always understands only mathematical value "twenty-four hours'.
But also because that I was paying the visa fee is not for the stamp of refusal in the new foreign passport which was raised without my permission, but only for the visa and attentive attitude to a large number of documents that I have provided.Stamp of refusal was put exactly through one calendar day after submission of documents.The speed with which has been put stamp says only that my documents have not been thoroughly inspected.
So I give a precise answer to the question: "How long am I going to stay in the UK?"
My exact mathematical answer in the unit of measurement "twenty-four hours": 6 of twenty-four hours.
3.I left my phone number and e-mail, so you can also ask me about the origin of "other source of income," which gave insignificant excess of my pension in the parish on the currency electronic card of Sberbank.And I gave information about my bank details.Therefore it was necessary not to hurry to put a stamp of failure, but send me an email or call me with a question about the origin of this source of income.It was the monetary assistance of my parents.This assistance came to my pension electronic card "Maestro Social" with the electronic card of my mother.After I translated these funds on my currency card "Visa Classic" of Sberbank in "EUR".All this could easily find out from me if do not rush to put a stamp of failure and even very easy to guess about it taking into account of the huge number of documents that I have provided.I paid the visa fee for careful attention to my personality, for diligent work, but not for a stamp of failure in this new clean passport.Foreign passport is only my private property and for the British Embassy I did not give written permission to put a stamp of refusal.If I paid the consular fee The British Embassy has the right to deny me in the visa, only if I have a criminal past.And only in this case the British Embassy has a documented basis to accuse me in the existence of illegal sources of income.I consider the note of the experts of the British Embassy about exceeding of monthly source of income in my address in combination with the refusal of entry clearance as inappropriate attempt to discredit me without any reason.

4.Further in the refusal was an indication of lack of documents proving that I spend the amount that I have indicated in the application form on family members.Unfortunately in the application form were no other more precise answers to this question.I do not have expenses on the maintenance of the members of my family, because that I'm not married, never been married and have no children, and the only members of my family are my parents, who there is pensioners.Therefore in the application form I pointed out exemplary the amount of money that I spend, but it has not strictly necessary and strictly periodic cycle.Parents and I just sometimes spend on each other as do all the normal people in the course of life's circumstances and even without the need.Therefore put a stamp of refusal only because that person answers as required limited in responses Application Form and to demand confirmation in documentary form is a logical inaccuracy in the interaction with people.Especially because in the application form on this issue does not warn that will require documented evidence to demonstrate.Why would I give a mobile phone number and email?Only in order to I was warned that there will be refusal but not stamp of failure if I do not give these documents or do not give a more exact answer as I did now.

5. And I do not need to blame in the fact that I do not control the world's the currency markets.At the moment of completing the questionnaire, I could not know what will be the course of the English dollar and EUR after six calendar days.All calculations of my resources at the moment of filling in the questionnaire I made correctly and absolutely accurately.These resources will allow me very easily and feel confident in Britain during six twenty-four hours.

The British Embassy must to reconsider attitude to me and give me a visa.I am willing to honestly and openly to provide any further information about me which is required.I have booked air tickets and hotel and attach a documents of booking to this letter.In the visa application center I gave absolutely precise and exhaustive information about me and proved in this my letter, that there are no grounds for refusal.
I hope that the The British Embassy will take a fair decision on the visa this month and let me know by email
I wait an answer to my letter from the British Embassy on my email address: shamantrance@yandex.ru

In response letter I do not see any facts in response to the facts that I cited.You are only pointed out to me that my foreign passport is owned the State of Russia, who gave out me this foreign passport.Consequently my foreign passport is not the property of the State of Great Britain.I did not give permission for a State of the United Kingdom to put a stamp of  refusal in my new clean foreign passport.My questionnaire, my bank documents and all other documents are fully meets all the requirements, which showed me the State of UK for obtaining a visa.If you think that I did not pay money for your attention, then you are mistaken, because that without careful attention to people and their documents impossible thoroughly make your and not just your job.The British Embassy and Visa Application Centre of the British Embassy have taken my data and my phone number and e-mail in order not rush do any refusal,but timely to demand that I need for this purpose.For example to make any bureaucratic amendment, if the person does not know and was not forewarned, or even if you do not have read, because that person may have poor eyesight.Especially if the person has a disability.Quick failures that does not mean that the person is mistaken or not telling the truth, or does not meet the immigration rules,it means that not all documents have been considered,in my case this is exactly.Cancel the refusal of a visa for the disabled since childhood, who does not live in Moscow, then I would say that you have done your job well.I paid the money, and I do not live in Moscow.I collected the money for the journey of six days (twenty-four hours).Money that I paid for the hotel I can not return.The British Embassy should cancel the refusal of a visa for a person who explained everything that was not clear and has caused suspicions.I am willing to provide in written form any additional explanations which are required in order to cancel the refusal.Call me at the British Embassy in Moscow for an interview and I will put my signature under any additional adjustments in order to get a visa!Note that I spend money on a second unscheduled trip to Moscow, but did not want to spend the money a second time on the consular fee.Because that would be better,if I will spend this money in London on trips to the historical sites.I demand the British Embassy did not try to pre spoil my mood in my future travels via small bureaucratic formalities that can be easily corrected.I do not want to have bad relations with the British Embassy, I only  want go on a little journey.I spent a whole month only on transfer absolutely all the documents that I have.I was not paying anything to anyone, I did everything myself.I'm tired of these documents.British Embassy, let's help to put me point in settling these formalities, only because I was honest,when diligently filled out a questionnaire and provided all the documents that say that I have everything that is necessary for a trip to six twenty-four hours.I want that the British Embassy has already decided about me yet before calling for interview.I can provide all the supporting documents by e-mail that are required,but absolutely all the documents that I have I has already given.I want to come the second time in Moscow at the British Embassy only for a visa.I want to come and know exactly what I will get a visa.Therefore via email I do not need advice, I need a direct link with the British Embassy.I am waiting an email response from the Head of the British Embassy in response to my request for abolition of visa refusal.I will not leave this matter, because that I've spent a huge amount of time and effort, but money wasted I will not spend more.
                     
The British Embassy,Tell me personal official email address of British Ambassador to Russia Tim Barrow CMG LVO MBE
                                                                                on my email address: shamantrance@yandex.ru

Note that with this letter I attached the basic documents with passport information!
And I am waiting the information that the British Embassy is obliged to provide at the request of the applicant for a visa.

 November 15   2014    17:45
___________________________________________________________________________
I have not received an answer to my last letter "The British Embassy,Tell me personal official email address of British Ambassador to Russia Tim Barrow CMG LVO MBE" that I sent to all the electronic mailboxes of British Embassy https://www.gov.uk/government/world/organisations/british-embassy-moscow